Civil engineering works
Geodetic works are an important part of the construction work. They are referred to the construction and engineering research of the underground phase. Geodetic works include measuring, computing and design works on the drawings and at the construction site. As a result, it is possible to place objects accurately in accordance with the project specifications, as well as in accordance with the regulations requirements.
Group of companies OSNOVA performs a wide range of works in the field of geodesy, engineering geodesy, topography and construction
- Topographic and geodetic survey on the scale 1: 500
- Facades geodetic survey
- Geodetic survey of the coordination of underground tunnels, passageways, and communications
- Monitoring of landslide-prone areas and facilities
- Geological engineering research
- Engineering and hydrogeological research
- Laboratory studies of soils and their properties
- Hydrogeological monitoring
Carrying out work we use both conventional and new foreign-made geodetic equipment
- GPS Receiver of Spectra Precision brand
- Field Stations of American manufacturer Trimble
- Electronic Levels of Japanese corporation Sokkia corp
Drawin up executive documentation for each execution phase of geodetic works is an obligatory aspect for us.
Using advanced equipment, software and manufacturing technologies, we reduce the turnaround time by 15-20% complying with all safety standards and rules and keep consistently high quality.
Our accuracy is the basis for the future success of our Customers!