Year of commissioning: 2001
Vigorous and powerful development of technical capacity and improvement of infrastructure required to keep the machinery operability within the Group started in 1999.
Since 2001, in the framework of expansion of production capacity, a new structural unit — the Chief Technician Department including machinery repair shops with all necessary technological equipment and tooling was established inside OSNOVA Group.
The following units operate as part of the Chief Technician Service
- Machinery repair shops (combustion engines, hydraulic units and equipment repair shops, as well as machine shop)
- Section for assembly and maintenance of tower, crawler, motorized and wheel-mounted crane, cargo and passenger hoists
- Section for repair and maintenance of process equipment for "slurry walls" and drilling equipment
- Section for production of non-standard equipment
- Design Department
- Customer Service
The staff of the structural unit is manned by experienced professionals skilled in different areas and having many years of experience in the maintenance and repair of lift trucks, cranes, rigging and hauling devices.
Currently, there are more than 300 units of construction machinery available at OSNOVA Group, as well as significant amount of support mechanisms.
Main advantages are
- High-quality service
- Constant maintenance of equipment
- Timely repair
- Assessment of equipment life expectancy after repairs
- Provision of necessary amount of spare parts
- Identifying the causes of premature failure of equipment
- Improvement of efficiency of equipment operation
- Assessment of machinery downtime