Year of incorporation: 2004
Production area: 2,500 m2
Capacity: 300-400 t/month
OSNOVA-BROVARY is a Ukrainian producer of drilling equipment and tools for construction of pile foundations, reinforcement cages, and steel structures for various construction purposes.
- Manufacture of a wide range of drilling tools and equipment to perform pile and drilling works of any complexity, as well as for rotary-drill and cable-percussion boring machines
- Continuous flight augers
- CFA augers of 300 to 1,000 mm diameter
- Bucket augers of 400 to 1,500 mm diameter
- Core drills of 400 to 1,500 mm diameter
- Pitching-borers for root and insitu piles
- Tremie pipes
- Production of steel structures
- Columns and frame pillars
- Frames, beams, trusses
- Ladders, platforms, and railings
- Erecting works
The output products are certified by national standard Certificates of Conformity.
The complete production cycle includes engineering calculations, production cycle, as well as a multi-level quality control.
Materials for the manufacture of drilling tools and equipment are selected based on strict performance requirements. Drilling tools are manufactured out of high-alloy steels, therefore significantly increasing its durability, bending strength, impact resistance, and the use of cutting tools of various configurations reinforced with hard alloy allows for drilling in I-V category soils.
- Competitive quality compared to similar products of Soilmec, Casagrande, and Bauer
- Innovative design solutions
- Experienced highly qualified experts
- Affordable pricing policy
OSNOVA-BROVARY designs and manufactures drilling tools following Customer’s requirements in accordance with the State Standard and Unified System of Design Documentation.