Year of incorporation: 2004
ROMEKS-BETON is a highly mechanized construction company specializing in construction of concrete floors with the upper reinforced layer, concrete floors with polymeric coating, and concrete screeds for flooring with ceramic tile, PVC tile, and other materials intended for...
ROMEKS-BETON is a highly mechanized construction company specializing in construction of concrete floors with the upper reinforced layer, concrete floors with polymeric coating, and concrete screeds for flooring with ceramic tile, PVC tile, and other materials intended for:
- Production shops
- Shopping complexes
- Other objects requiring durable floors with high performance features
High-strength concrete floors manufactured by qualified engineers and working staff of the company have a flat, smooth, non-slip, and anti-static surface.
The floor concrete reinforced with special powder formulations based on high-quality cements, superstable fillers and polymer additives, has a high resistance to abrasion, resistant to impact, static and dynamic loads.
After leveling the concrete surface with hardener sunk in it the concrete gets saturated with acrylic lacquer providing dust removal, protection from exposure to grease and oil, as well as additional reinforcement. The use of these acrylic dispersions creates monolithic connection between the layer and the structural base in the process of hardening and provides additional hydrophobization and hardening of the surface exploited.
During the process of construction the structural plate is reinforced not only with wire meshes, but also with steel and polypropylene fibers (fiber concrete), thereby achieving a high crack resistance of the floor.
Equipment and special machinery
The company uses special construction machinery and equipment of the leading European manufacturers: MECBO, BARIKELL, DYNAPAC, TREMIX, and WEBER.
ROMEKS-BETON company was attracted to construction of the following objects
Concrete floors and screeds for parking premises
- Hotel and Office Center, 13/5 Igorevska St., Kyiv
- RADISSON BLU HOTEL, 22 Yaroslaviv Val, Kyiv
- Office building, 77-79 Vasylkivska St., Kyiv
- PARUS Office Center, intersection of Mechnykova St. and Lesi Ukrainky Blvd., Kyiv
- Residential house, 3/7-B Mezhyhirska St., Kyiv
- Residential house, 2/4 Olhinska St., Kyiv
- Residential house, 4-B Franka St., Kyiv
- ARKADA Commercial Bank, 3 Olhinska St., Kyiv
- Residential house, 5-7 Kruglouniversytetska St., Kyiv
- Residential house, 18 Instytutska St., Kyiv
Concrete floors in industrial premises
- KORMOTEKH pet fodder production plant, Prylbychi village, Lviv oblast
- FARMAK plant, 74 Frunze St., Kyiv
- Parking building with car wash for passenger vehicles, 3 Lubomyrska St., Kyiv
- KROMBERG & SHUBERT UKRAINE industrial complex, Rovantsy village of Volyn oblast
- Wood-based panel plant of KRONOSPAN international company, Novovolynsk city of Volyn oblast
- Warehouse building for pumping equipment of UTS company, city of Vyshneve of Kyiv oblast
Concrete floors and screeds for infrastructure objects
- IEC, 15 Brovarskyi Av., Kyiv
- Public catering complex, 31 Peremogy Av., Kyiv
- Vehicle service station, 90 Stolychne Shose, Kyiv