Steeltech steelwork production plant
Year of commissioning: 2011
Number of jobs: 150 per./shift
Area of production facilities: 24,000 m2
Production capacity: 24,000 t/year
To date the STEELTECH plant is one of the most contemporary steelwork production plants on the Ukrainian market.
Steeltech steelwork production plant
More detailed information you can get on the site «STEELTECH»
Key areas of activities
- Metal bridge structures for road, railroad, urban, pedestrian bridges
- Technological steel structures and tanks and vessels for petrochemical industry
- Steelwork of industrial buildings and technological equipment (stacks, conveyors, silos, etc.)
- Construction steelwork for shopping centers, railroad stations, stadiums, administrative and civil buildings
- Steelwork for industrial extraction systems
The plant bears all necessary permits and certificates of conformity to manufacture the entire range of products.
Equipment and machinery
STEELTECH plant is equipped with the cutting-edge equipment and complex lines of the world's leading manufacturers. Most of the manufacturing operations are automated.
- Metal sheet shot blasting line (Poland)
- Bar section shot blasting line (Poland)
- Shotblasting chamber adapted for metalizing process (Poland)
- Sheet junction line (Sweden)
- Gas cutting machines for sheet metal dissolution (Sweden)
- Beam assembly and welding line (Sweden)
- Sheet processing center (USA)
- Combined shearing press for sheet and bar section processing (Spain)
- Log band mills (Germany)
- Beam sawing and drilling lines (USA, Spain)
- Rolling and bending drums (Italy)
- Welding units for cylindrical structures (Sweden)
- Semi-automatic welding in shielding gas environment (Finland)
- Shape cutting machine for pipes (Poland)
- Painting and drying chamber (Poland)
Existing equipment, latest manufacturing technologies and innovative solutions allow for
- Development of full set of design documents on modern software package
- Metal sheet precision cutting on flamecutting and plasma oxygen cutting machines
- Welding by automatic, semi-automatic, and arc welding equipment
- Exercising control over compliance of product (metalwork) geometry according to requirements of State Standard and State Construction Standard norms by efforts of metrology and inspection control department of the plant, which includes a nondestructive testing laboratory (methods of ultrasonic, penetrant, and visual testing)
- Mechanical cleaning by shot blasting methods, painting metal structures (steelwork) in painting and drying chamber
- Drilling and milling apertures by high-speed multi-spindle machine
Assembly and welding stations are equipped with modern welding equipment and local ventilation. Finished products and billets are moved by ASCOM overhead cranes.
Only certified materials and components of both domestic and leading international manufacturers are used in the production.
All steel structures are manufactured in strict compliance with the design documentation, steel structure drawings and final drawings, according to effective construction norms and rules, State Construction and other standards, as well as international standards DIN and EUROCODES standards.
The introduction of new technologies for steelwork production makes it possible to certify products in any country.
Among the Customers of STEELTECH plant are the companies like Yeristovskyi Mining and Processing Works, KAN Stroy Group LLC, AKADEMIYA LLC, PIVDENTEPLOENERGOMONTAZH OJSC, Lanivtsi Invest LLC, and Panda LLC.
Objects supplied with STEELTECH manufactured steelwork: helipad with adjacent trestle in Kyiv, "Toronto" Multifunctional Complex in Kyiv, "Holiday Inn" Hotel in Kyiv, building for INTER television channel in Kyiv, "Pushkinskyik" Hotel Complex in Donetsk, Yeristovskyi Mining and Processing Works.
phone: +38 067 2436128;