Transport management department
Year of commissioning: 1993
Number of machinery units: over 200
Geolocation: Kyiv, Brovary
Total area of the fleet: 2 he
The Department has been dynamically developing during twenty years and consists of the International Transportation Unit and the Transport Management Unit with a powerful fleet of vehicles numbering over 200 units.
Among the main functions of Transport Management Department are
- Organization and 24h operation of transport management
- Timely and uninterrupted domestic and international transportations
- Delivery of raw materials and components
- Dispatch of prefabricated products to construction sites
OSNOVA Group has an extensive list of vehicles in various categories
- Fleet of passenger cars and buses (SKODA, MITSUBISHI, BOGDAN, OPEL, DAEWOO, RENAULT)
- Universal truck fleet (FAYMONVILLE VARIOMAX, GOLDHOFER, DOLL, SCHEURLE, TRANSPORTA)
- Special vehicles fleet (DAF, TATRA, MAN, SCANIA, KAMAZ)
- Intrashop fleet (trucks, transporters)
The fleet is constantly updated with modern construction machines and accessories.
Since 1997, as member of AIAC the OSNOVA Group has been providing transportations of oversized and heavy cargos to the CIS countries, Western Europe and Asia on a gate-to-gate basis using ferries, as well as combined transportations involving air, marine, and railroad transport.
Range of services
- Elaboration of optimal routes including the bulky cargo feasibility checking
- Development of schemes for loading and securing cargo on a vehicle
- Production of special rigging for loading and securing
- Securing cargo on transport
- Preparing special permits for international and domestic transportations
- Coordination of caravan moving across railroad crossing
- Agreements with airline owners
- Cargo escorting by special purpose vehicles to the point of destination
- Arranging escort by police cars for oversized and heavy rigs along the entire transportation route
- Photo- and video shooting of transportation process
- Performing other necessary procedures for successful transportation of cargo
High-quality work of OSNOVA Group is inseparably linked with the high level of training of technical staff as evidenced by availability of special driver categories to drive certain types of vehicles including international driver’s licenses.